Les terrasses

Les terrasses. Celler Álvaro Palacios. Red wine of the DOQ Priorat

Las Terrazas is made under a simpler, easier, softer and more versatile concept, although it does not lack great personality and a good balance of opulence and elegance.

31,20 €

Add to cart

Generic characteristics: violet cherry color, blue purple nuances, vegetal aromas, notes of cedar, minerals, spices as well as ripe black fruits (black cherry and blackberries) appear. The palate is structured and tasty, with fresh fruit and a balanced acidity that will help round it in the bottle.

Type of soil: Licorella

Pairings: Roasts, stews, red meat, pieces of wild small game, cured cheeses

Varieties of grapes: Black grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena and Syrah

Made from grapes that the winery acquires from small growers of the Priorat that they advise and direct, Les Terrasses spends a year in French oak barrels, 20% of which They are new and the remaining 80% of the second and third years, used in the elaboration of the first wines.

Optimum service temperature: Between 16ºC-18ºC

Shares this product

  • Send the product to a friend

 Get free delivery from 40€

be up to date with Priorat Natur?